Accountants and Business Consultants

English Chinese (Simplified) Japanese Korean

Accountants and Business Consultants

Chinese (Simplified) English Japanese Korean
crown heritage logo

Types of Business Licenses Required For Doing Business Singapore

  1. Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority (AVA)

    Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA)

    • Certificate of Registration of School – Kindergarten (Decommissioned)
    • Child Care Centre Licence (Decommissioned)
    • Early Childhood Development Centre Licence 

    Enterprise Singapore (ESG)

    • Rice Licence
    • Rubber Licence

    Health Sciences Authority (HSA)

    • Tobacco Retail Licence

    Hotels Licensing Board (HLB)

    • Certificate of Registration and Hotel-keeper’s Licence

    Housing & Development Board (HDB)

    • Application for Changes (HDB Commercial Properties)
    • Application for Resale/Transfer of HDB Commercial Properties
    • Home Office Scheme (HDB) 

    Info-communications Media Development (IMDA)

    Certificate of Competency for Ship Station Operators

    • General Operator’s Certificate of Competency
    • Restricted Operator’s Certificate of Competency 

    Licence for The Sale of Telecommunication Equipment

    • Application for Confirmation of Conformity (COFC)
    • Enhanced Simplified Equipment Registration (ESER)
    • General Equipment Registration (GER)
    • General Equipment Registration by Certification Bodies (GER-CB)
    • Simplified Equipment Registration (SER)
    • Telecommunication Dealer’s (Class) Licence
    • Telecommunication Dealer’s (Individual) Licence

    Licence for the Provision of Telecommunication Services

    • Exhibition of Telecommunication Equipment (with Frequency)
    • Exhibition of Telecommunication Equipment (without Frequency)
    • Facilities-based Operations Licence
    • Services-Based Operator (Class) Licence
    • Services-Based Operator (Individual) Licence
    • Technical Trial (without Frequency)
    • Technical Trial (with use of Frequency)

    Licence for the Operation of Radio-communication Station/Network

    • Aircraft Station Licence
    • Amateur Station Licence
    • Experimental Station Licence
    • Fixed Wireless Network
    • General Radio-comm (Mobile Station)
    • General Radio-comm Station (Base or Fixed Station)
    • General Radio-comm Station (Fixed Link or Relay Station)
    • General Radio-comm Station (Radiodetermination Station)
    • Localised Private Network Licence
    • Localised Private Network (Multi-Channel Radiocom Networks and Systems)
    • Localised Radio-Communication Station Licence
    • Public Mobile Network
    • Satellite Communication Station Licence
    • Special Purpose Station
    • Ship Station Licence
    • Temporary Use of Radio Frequency
    • Wide-Area Private Network Licence

    Licence for the Installation of Internal Telecommunication Wiring

    • Telecommunication Wiring Contractor’s (Class) Licence
    • Telecommunication Wiring Installer’s Licence

    Licence for the Provision of Broadcasting Services

    • Computer Online Service Licence 
    • Nationwide TV Service Licence
    • Radio Service Licence
    • Registration for Internet Access Service Providers And Resellers Class Licence
    • Registration Form C for Class Licensable Broadcasting Services
    • Subscription International Television Service Licence 
    • TV Receive-Only System Licence

    Licence for the Distribution / Exhibition of Films

    • Film (Distribution/Exhibition) Licence 

    Licence/Permit for Newspaper & Printing Press

    • Newspaper Permit
    • Printing Press Licence

    Licence for the Provision of Arts Entertainment

    • Arts Entertainment Licence

    Licence for Provision of Postal Services

    • Express Letter Services (Class) Licence 
    • Postal Services Operations Licence

    Licence for Provision of Service of Detecting Underground Telecommunication Cable

    • Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker Class Licence

    Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)

    • Appraiser’s Licence (Lands and Buildings)

    Land Transport Authority (LTA)

    • Taxi Driver’s Vocational Licence (TDVL) / Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational Licence (PDVL)

    Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS)

    • Asatizah Recognition Scheme
    • Islamic Education Centres And Providers Registration 

    Ministry of Education (MOE)

    • Certificate of Registration of School

    Ministry of Law (MINLAW)

    • Certificate of Exemption (the Moneylenders Act (Cap.188))
    • Moneylender’s Licence
    • Pawnbroker’s Licence

    Ministry of Manpower (MOM)

    • Employment Agency Licence 
    • Factory Notification and Registration 

    Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF)

    • Licence for Residential Care Facilities 

    National Environment Agency (NEA)

    • Environmental Control Officer Certificate
    • Food Shop Licence 
    • Food Stall Licence
    • Fumigator Licence 
    • General Waste Collector Licence
    • General Waste Disposal Facility Licence
    • Hazardous Substances (HS) Licence
    • Hazardous Substances (HS) Permit
    • Hazardous Substances (HS) Transport Approval 
    • L1 – Licence to manufacture, possess for sale or deal in ionising irradiating apparatus
    • L2 – Licence to manufacture, possess for sale or deal in radioactive materials
    • L3 – Licence to keep or possess an ionising irradiating apparatus for use (other than sale) 
    • L4 – Licence to keep or possess radioactive materials for use (other than sale)
    • L5 – Licence to use ionising irradiating apparatus (other than sale)
    • L6 – Licence to use, handle, and transport radioactive materials (other than sale)
    • L6A – Licence to handle and transport radioactive materials 
    • L7A/B – Licence to import or export a consignment of ionising irradiating apparatus
    • L8A/B – Licence to import or export a consignment of radioactive materials
    • N1 – Licence to manufacture, possess or deal in non-ionising irradiating apparatus
    • N3 – Licence to use lasers 
    • N4A/B – Licence to import or export a consignment of non-ionising irradiating apparatus
    • R1- Registration as a radiation worker 
    • Supermarket Licence
    • Swimming Pool Licence
    • Toxic Industrial Waste (TIW) Collector’s Licence
    • Toxic Industrial Waste (TIW) Transport Approval
    • Vector Control Operator Certificate
    • Vector Control Technician Licence
    • Vector Control Worker Certificate

    Public Utilities Board (PUB)

    • Written Approval for the Discharge of Trade Effluent into the Public Sewer

    Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF)

    • Application for Temporary Change of Use Permit 
    • Petroleum / Flammable Materials Storage Licence
    • Petroleum / Flammable Materials Transportation Licence

    Singapore Police Force (SPF)

    • Class 5 – Temporary Liquor Licence
    • Liquor Licence (Class 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4) 
    • Liquor Licence – Extension of Operating Hours
    • Massage Establishment Licence
    • Massage Establishment Licence- Employee Registration
    • Notice of Intention to Organise an Event
    • Notification to Police of Exempted Massage Establishment
    • Private Investigation Agency Licence
    • Public Entertainment Licence 
    • Public Entertainment Licence – Notification to Police of Exempted Public Entertainments or Arts Entertainment
    • Security Agency Licence
    • Security Service Provider Licence

    SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG)

    • EduTrust Certification Scheme 
    • Registration of Private Education Institutions

    Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)

    • Change of Use Approval
    • Home Office Scheme (URA)